Privacy Notice - hdmaturetube.tv
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy by way of our contact form.
Personal data we collect
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Methods of collection
We collect your data by way of the following:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
Our use of personal information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To provide quality content and relevant advertising
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
We will only share your personal information with certain third parties for the following purposes:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.