DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY - hdmaturetube.tv
We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your contact information, including postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please note that if you do not comply with all the requirements listed above, your DMCA Notice may not be effective, and in this case no action will be taken.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.